• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

I don't know about the main page, but the board has pretty frequent updates.

Like 247 or hate 247, I think it's pretty silly to drop crumbs over here from the VIP posts and act like it's your own. It's so cheap to subscribe to that site and if you care about topics like the ones covered in this thread, that's probably your best source of information outside of the paid Trilly discord server.
This

I just bit the bullet and paid $6 for a month of Trilly Discord.

Feels like it'll be well worth it for the next few weeks of hot portal action.

I love Burton, but he's not playing in the NBA next year. As long as Burton isn't in the portal, ND will be fine.

does trilly try to do anything to prevent whatever happens in the discord from hitting Twitter 30 seconds later?

does trilly try to do anything to prevent whatever happens in the discord from hitting Twitter 30 seconds later?

There’s a no screenshot rule. And you aren’t supposed to post to Twitter but with the number of Kentucky, IU, and Bama fans in there now that’s pretty much a lost cause on big stuff.

I feel like people leaking Wake Forest information he provides is just about last on his list of concerns.

There's not a ton of Wake Forest chatter, nor is there a huge audience for it.

Having said that, it was interesting to read that Trilly initially thought Wake Forest for Holloway and then backed off that with the "extracurriculars" comment a few hours ago.

So we can cross him off, unless it's just a Forbes smokescreen to keep others away (I doubt it).

I feel like people leaking Wake Forest information he provides is just about last on his list of concerns.

There's not a ton of Wake Forest chatter, nor is there a huge audience for it.

Having said that, it was interesting to read that Trilly initially thought Wake Forest for Holloway and then backed off that with the "extracurriculars" comment a few hours ago.

So we can cross him off, unless it's just a Forbes smokescreen to keep others away (I doubt it).
meh, do whatever you want with Trilly scoops. he's a national guy with a ton of subscribers across a lot of fanbases. but Les and Cam work hard and paywall VIP takes for a reason and have a much smaller pool of potential subscribers

I think it's only right to respect that. We don't have many people who do this work specifically for Wake. Just like everybody respects the Rivals paywall, I think it's only fair to respect 247's

meh, do whatever you want with Trilly scoops. he's a national guy with a ton of subscribers across a lot of fanbases. but Les and Cam work hard and paywall VIP takes for a reason and have a much smaller pool of potential subscribers

I think it's only right to respect that. We don't have many people who do this work specifically for Wake. Just like everybody respects the Rivals paywall, I think it's only fair to respect 247's

Agree 100%.

Respect begets respect.

I wouldn't call the way they interact with Wake fans (and their own subscribers) particularly respectful, at least some of the time.

I don't understand why people even bother being vague about stuff from the other boards. If you're gonna leak it then just leak it and if you're not then why even bring it up?

Half the time when someone says to keep our eyes peeled for a big scoop literally nothing happens, there's no follow up and we never even find out what it was they were alluding to. When something big does happen on the rare occasion then it's literally public news within a few hours anyway, I seriously just don't get the point of coming on here and being all secretive, it serves no purpose.

Back