• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Agreed time to move on...

Buttttt...I'ma revisit that post about all my heroes calling me out for my minutes projections. Like, what are we supposed to do? Every year we have a brand new team, so we have no idea how good each player is and what role(s) they're going to play. So, yeah, I project meaningless minutes in May. If that wasn't happening, there would be no posts because it'll be 2 weeks waiting on Sallis and KJ. Alright anyways.

Maybe he is actually waiting on Sallis to declare his intentions, so he understands the situation with respect to minutes playing wing at Wake.
This could be it, which is telling that he'd probably prefer to stay in the ACC and play for a coach and program on the incline, rather than heading to a mid major. That's at least what I'm going with.

Baba could be hoping for a NBA Draft miracle... Perhaps doesn't want to announce FAU until he knows for sure the NBA ain't happening this year.

FAU paid him in nickels. He's still counting.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F70afab25-1083-4a11-ba2d-335b250dda8e_480x206.gif

Baba could be hoping for a NBA Draft miracle... Perhaps doesn't want to announce FAU until he knows for sure the NBA ain't happening this year.

Less likely, but still plausible scenario, maybe Baba would love to play with Sallis, so he's waiting to see if he might return to Wake.

But the 4th mystery team will be Stetson, Houston Baptist or Delaware State, and we will draw them in the first round

Back