• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

I mean he hit 35% of his threes and the large majority of his shots were threes. Is that really a chucker? Seems like if can hit that % or better next year on his 3s we would be more than ok with it.
Yeah I don't view him as a chucker at all.

He's transferring to us from a final four team. Not many freshmen play significant minutes on final four teams. He's gonna be a microwave for us immediately. He's raw, so there's plenty of potential to develop a complete game. Not to mention that at 6'5 he has some size to close out on 3s. I'm excited for DC.

I like what I saw from his highlights. Every team needs a "chucker" like that off the bench.

He's transferring to us from a final four team. Not many freshmen play significant minutes on final four teams. He's gonna be a microwave for us immediately. He's raw, so there's plenty of potential to develop a complete game. Not to mention that at 6'5 he has some size to close out on 3s. I'm excited for DC.
Yeah. Maybe not quite as automatic, but I see him as a direct replacement for Monsanto.

there is a legit possibility of putting a team on the floor the consists of a driving PG, Parker, Cosby, Power, and Reid. That lineup would be a nightmare to try to defend.

reasonable people can disagree on what a chucker is, but to me, a chucker mostly just gets up shots — no passes, no dribbles but to get to a shooting spot

Klay kinda comes to mind but he was an elite defender in his prime, which I don’t associate with a true chucker

Back