• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

I haven't seen the flames put out anywhere. Just pure speculation. One would think today would've been the day for a commitment from Baba.

Marsh played 9 pretty meh minutes against Wayne Tinkle’s Beavers a few years back.

So there’s another example of players going to random schools they’ve played against in the past.

Was discussed with Keller going to Utah.

I haven't seen the flames put out anywhere. Just pure speculation. One would think today would've been the day for a commitment from Baba.

The KSU visit was way before ours and the FAU the day after. So unless he’s just waiting for someone else I don’t think the timing is good or bad for us. Maybe he’s waiting until the portal closes tomorrow night to understand the entire landscape.

I have no doubt he's a Star Wars fan, and he's just waiting until this weekend so he can hashtag #MayThe4thBeWithYou

He's doing this specifically for @PhDeac

I don’t think there was an in-depth discussion on that topic, but I believed in Jao until it was painfully apparent that his time at Wake was over. Sucks that he was never healthy. Definitely a “what if” that will stick with me for a long time.

Especially if he gets healthy and has productive seasons elsewhere.
And -- all due respect -- you didn't even see him in the preseason before the first knee injury! Granted, it was like 3 practices and by no means is a strong sample, but he was such a good penetrator. The last two years and the injuries really just crushed him.

I really think this team was only missing a true backup PG who could be a distributor and offset Boopie's score-first/pass-maybe approach.

I’m sure I’ve posted this before, but a lot of my passwords were CamStan11 for a few years. I was dead wrong on that one, too.
It’s a shame because like Skeen, they were the real deal prior to injury. Watched Skeen his junior year and freaking awesome. Went over to West Forsyth for an early state Sectional where N Meck was in. They rushed him back too quickly from the early senior year injury. He was just a shell of himself in that game vs West.

Back