• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

What on earth has indiana done in the last 30 years to still have that many people so interested? One would think their numbers and the Kansas numbers should be swapped
Pretty sure IU fans are the OG Trilly people, so they've been there the longest for sure

I would imagine the numbers are driven by a combination of

a. historical interest
b. what is the program doing this year in the portal

and IU is still not too far from the top in a) and definitely, by Myles, the top news-generating portal program this go-round

so that makes sense to me

C. Lack of info from their own insider sources

Indiana, wow...that is a shocker. I was pleasantly surprised that we were top half of the ACC but i don't understand FSU. Their fans are everywhere, like tOSU!

Indiana, wow...that is a shocker. I was pleasantly surprised that we were top half of the ACC but i don't understand FSU. Their fans are everywhere, like tOSU!
Their posts are on the Discord.

1713533285284.png

Roach was every Duke fan’s least favorite player. That’s a crazy number for a so-so player.
I guess there some some capital in the "Baylor called. Didn't they grab that Duke guy?" In reputation for recruiting. Maybe.

IU is huge. Close to if not top 10 in enrollment in the US. I grew up in Indiana and have lived in NC for closing in on 25 years now. The cult of IU basketball far exceeds anything I have seen in North Carolina. IU fans refuse to concede that they are not still a top 5 program.

as someone who lives in the big ten post-graduation capital of the midwest, i gotta say IU has the highest rate of good folks among the alumni bases

most are from out of state though

the biff families of the midwest, if you will

Friedrichsen is back. I didn't know he was gone, but good to know he's back.

Back