• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

giphy.gif

Hate to be the needle to some bubbles. But absent Sallis coming back or us getting Doncic 2.0, I'm not thinking our odds on making the tourney are above 50% next year.

Incredibly hard to project how some of these guys are going to do at ACC level next year.

You're generally so upbeat. This is really out of character

Cam was on track for a first or second team all acc year before the injury. Efton anchors inside. We are much more athletic on the wings and inside already. As it currently stands we might be a bit worse on offense but better defensively.

I like it! Glad to get a pg need and it seems he has big upside.

Boopie who?
I like Boopie.
However, absolutely agree that I’m glad for a point guard this fast who can pass and play defense. Seems a huge upside, particularly in the Forbes scheme.

I like these pickups. Johnson is gonna be a weird fit depending on how the backcourt shakes out (and how well he adapts to being Forbes's new Damari), but a nice pickup nonetheless.

Not sure if it's official, but I think we'll get Churchill Abass from DePaul
His highlights remind me of the guy we were after a couple wks ago who ended up going to USC (already forgotten his name, as he is now irrelevant to me)

In the NCAA basketball world today we are basically irrelevant. There's little real hope. It's nobody's fault. It's just the truth. It hurts.
Head up, Fd10!
Everyone is irrelevant until they’re not.

Back