• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU players & injury statuses under Grobe

Thats why I can't get over it. If memory serves, Purdue had just fumbled a punt. Yeah, we punted with 2 or 3 mins left - early Grobe ball.

I guess that play call was on Calhoun? Someone mentioned a long time ago, that if Randolph keeps it, he is still running........

Lobotzke's first year as OC.

Thats why I can't get over it. If memory serves, Purdue had just fumbled a punt. Yeah, we punted with 2 or 3 mins left - early Grobe ball.

I guess that play call was on Calhoun? Someone mentioned a long time ago, that if Randolph keeps it, he is still running........

Lobo was our OC, Calhoun was already gone.

Curious quote from Randolph after the game about not being able to audible out of that play...thus the first "fire Lobo" days since that may have been the worst play call of all time.

Lobo doing a good job lately, so let's go beat UNC!

that looks damn close to be encroachment on purdue....

You are right! Like I said before, Wake got plenty of calls at Purdue....so I guess it evens out.

I was hoping beyond all hopes that it was not a Lobo play call, and I could pin it on Calhoun. Uggh......

Here is a clue for Lobo today - psssttt....THROW THE DAMN BALL early and often!

Back