• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

My guess is you thought this was C.A??? Nope sorry I'm just a fan, one of the guys who started The Congregation up back in 2013...

You guys are great. Buttermaker and I go to a lot of games and always find you guys amusing.

Keep it up!

You guys are great. Buttermaker and I go to a lot of games and always find you guys amusing.

Keep it up!

Well come on over grab a drink (adult or soda) and say hi..we are just one big family.

Huge, huge commit for 2018 from Koby Carr. USYNTer. '18'class is shaping up to possibly be our best ever and could be a #1 ranked overall.

Nvm. Top Drawer Soccer makes you pay to see recruiting rankings

Last edited:
Wake plays everybody but the waterboy and loses 1-0 at Furman in the first exhibition game. Women won 2-0 against NC State and 5-1 against William and Mary in exhibition games.

We threw some different looks at Furman, meaning we mixed in starters with non-starters. All three goalies played. We still controlled the majority of possession and had quite a few more chances. Nothing much to read into other than that.

Wake plays everybody but the waterboy and loses 1-0 at Furman in the first exhibition game. Women won 2-0 against NC State and 5-1 against William and Mary in exhibition games.

Looks like our 3rd exhibition game, first loss.

Looks like our 3rd exhibition game, first loss.

? First exhibition game for the men in the fall season. Are you perhaps referring to the two women's exhibition games or the Spring exhibition games?

Back