• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Kris Reaves also named to All-ACC Freshman team. Pretty good year for a guy who had big shoes (Chris Duvall) to fill.

When and how do we find out if we made the NCAA Tourney?

Bump so that Socal doesn't have to start another thread.

Wake is currently 31 in the RPI, and the straight RPI cut line is 32.

29: Ohio State
30: UAB
31: Wake Forest
32: Kentucky
33: George Mason
34: New Mexico
35: American

Those are some of the teams that you guys probably don't want to see show up on the board if you watch the selection show live.

EDIT: minus Wake of course; I assume you'll be happy to see them show up

Wake is currently 31 in the RPI, and the straight RPI cut line is 32.

29: Ohio State
30: UAB
31: Wake Forest
32: Kentucky
33: George Mason
34: New Mexico
35: American

Those are some of the teams that you guys probably don't want to see show up on the board if you watch the selection show live.

EDIT: minus Wake of course; I assume you'll be happy to see them show up

I have to think Kentucky have a good shot of jumping some people. They've been on fire. The committee has continually harked on playing tough OOC games, so I just don't see how George Mason or New Mexico jump us.

Kentucky was unbeaten 9 straight game until they lost to Charlotte and then lost to South Carolina first round of conference tournament. They also lost to Louisville who we beat.

Good to see. When is that game? This week at some point?

Thanks for the info GS!

Interesting that the brackets don't list the home team in the same position (top or bottom) is the position indicative of (not shown) seeding for the first round teams or ????

UMBC tied MD to open the season. They struggled through the middle of October, but finished the season on a 6 game winning streak. Would be nice to beat Big 10 :tard: champ MD. IIRC, WF had played well against MD the last couple of seasons.

What the hell is a "UMBC"?....oh, I see...a university named after a state AND a county. Verrrry impressive....:rulz:

In a feat unlikely to be repeated, Clemson won the ACC Tournament without holding a lead for more than a second. The only time they led was when they scored the game winning goal in overtime. They went down first against Wake and won in PK's, went down first against ND and won in PK's, scored with two seconds left to tie Louisville and send it to OT, and then won on a goal with 5 minutes left in the second OT. Crazy.

Back