• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

And now they've made it all the way to the College Cup. Still haven't conceded a goal in the tournament.

We didn't lose to a shitty team, but makes you at least wonder what if

Jamie Franks's interim tag removed it appears. Great move but would have loved to see him on the sidelines at Spry in some capacity.

Looks like 3 Frosh starting tonight. And we are running a 3-5-2.

Men's soccer beat Kentucky 3-0 tonight in an exhibition. 3600 fans in attendance is impressive.

Men's soccer beat Kentucky 3-0 tonight in an exhibition. 3600 fans in attendance is impressive.

Very impressive attendance, yes, but keep in mind that tonight was Freshman Orientation: "Taste of Winston-Salem" > Soccer > School Spirit event at halftime > Soccer (> frat parties).

Nearly the entire freshman class was probably there.

Wish I could go tonight but I gotta catch up on some yard work I've put off for far too long. Good news is that since I am back in coaching that I have a season pass for free. I shall take advantage of that.

Back