• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

I'm thinking (hoping) this album gets a 25th anniversary re-release/tour this year. Seems like the band is hinting at it. Either way, one of my all time favorite albums.

FWIW I do prefer all three artists solo efforts over their boygenius stuff, but I'm happy for them that they got to collaborate and make music that people like and their live shows seem very fun. Feels like a net positive for all their careers too that boygenius did blow up the way it did.
Are you/y'all into Bachelor? That's Jay Som + Palehound iirc

I dig those dudes a lot

Surprisingly enjoying Hardy's version of Gin & Juice. Apparently Snoop D Oh Double G reached out to him asking him to make it, so I'm not sure how that stacks up against Luke Combs.

Could Charlotte have come up with a more generic name for its music fest?

LMF-schedule-800x800.jpg.webp

what are The Beach Boys now and how are they fourth billing in the soft rock column??

what are The Beach Boys now and how are they fourth billing in the soft rock column??
It’s basically Mike Love and others. John Stamos is with them some of the time. I saw that version at Wolf Trap years ago and it was fine. You know all the songs. Much better was the 50th anniversary tour I saw at Bonnaroo with all living members including Brian Wilson. That was cool to see.

I saw a propped up Brian Wilson at Pitchfork pre-Covid and it was pretty hard to watch

I think it was his nephew who did most of the singing

I don't know if you can, but can you get an order for ONS? That's O.N.S. Junior Market. The address is 1934 East Anaheim. All the windows are busted out and it's like a free for all in here and uhh... the owner should be able to come down here and secure his business... if he wants to.

I saw a propped up Brian Wilson at Pitchfork pre-Covid and it was pretty hard to watch

I think it was his nephew who did most of the singing
This was back in 2012 so he was in better shape then. He sat at a piano the whole time but his voice was great.

Back