• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is wrong with the Keystone XL?

No, the ultimate pussy's move is putting people on ignore.

Once again you try to start a fight and insult. Putting people on ignore is about not wanting to further impact the board. Each was was given many, many opportunities to be civil and chose not to be. They chose their fate.

My bad, you are opposed to people being responsible for their actions.

If you don't want all the drama surrounding you to impact the board then stop posting. You bring 99% of this shit on yourself.

It's never his fault
It's never his fauuulllttttt
Good ol' rj
It's never his fault!

If rj would quit freaking out and taking every other quip personally and creating these huge drama queen threads then he would find that eventually he would stop being target #1 all the time. It would take some time, but people would grow tired of it.

I am not holding my breath.

It doesn't matter what I do. As someone said yesterday, how come threads I'm not even on have multiple tags slamming me? If that's not obsession, i can't imagine what is.

Several times on this board and on the old board, I've done tests of having other people post the same thing I did. The responses were always hugely different.

Chris, once again I notice you won't call out the other people for starting fights. It's all on me for their actions.

Dozens and dozens of times, I've posted; I've plead; I've promised that all I want is peace.

I've never once seen you say to those who attack and attack, "why don't do you do that and see if RJ really wants peace?"

It's all my fault they act that way. Why don't you show some leadership and call them out for their actions as well?

Last edited:
I do agree the tags are over the top for the most part and why RJ would feel attacked, but by the same token you just gotta roll with the punches RJ. Stop playing the victim and move on, it's not a big deal at all you know?

I do agree the tags are over the top for the most part and why RJ would feel attacked, but by the same token you just gotta roll with the punches RJ. Stop playing the victim and move on, it's not a big deal at all you know?

Why do I have to "roll with punches"? Why can't you demand the others to stop constantly throwing them?

I'm not starting the problems. Why don't you hold those who start the problems responsible?

Are you that afraid of doing the right thing and of them attacking you?

Why do I have to "roll with punches"? Why can't you demand the others to stop constantly throwing them?

I'm not starting the problems. Why don't you hold those who start the problems responsible?

No I don't care if people attack me or not. I generally advise everyone to roll with the punches. There are a group of people who pick on you and you respond the way they want you to. You also have a tendency to not always be clear in what you're saying and when you get called out on it you frequently resort to playing the victim. Some of it is warranted and other times it isn't. Similarly other people have a tendency to not give you any benefit of the doubt and just rip on you mercilessly even if it's something that wouldn't be a big deal if it was posted by almost any other poster.

Everyone just needs to move on. If you'll stop playing the victim and other people will stop trying to victimize you then we can all be a lot more civil. I do agree the tags on most threads are absurd.
I don '

If rj would quit freaking out and taking every other quip personally and creating these huge drama queen threads then he would find that eventually he would stop being target #1 all the time. It would take some time, but people would grow tired of it.

I am not holding my breath.

:rulz:

everybody else rolls with the punches. if they don't they are laughed at.

This is what happens when somebody is in their 60s and has nobody they can call a personal friend in their life. They cling to their "friendships" on the internet and need to feel loved by everyone because their personal life is so hollow.

everybody else rolls with the punches. if they don't they are laughed at.

there are certain things you just have to ignore if you want to have a good time on here or use it as an effective time waster or whatever

i get really sick of the tags, they're so often just racist, sexist, and homophobic

i get sick of dumb parodies and hot sports takes from the 8XDeacs and old senile people who can barely use the internet

i get sick of dumb ad hominem attacks that derail every thread (though they're sometimes entertaining)

i get sick of being called pretentious or emo or hipster or millennial for just posting normal stuff

but you know, it's the internet

Dude, you are pretentious. Just own it.

there are certain things you just have to ignore if you want to have a good time on here or use it as an effective time waster or whatever

i get really sick of the tags, they're so often just racist, sexist, and homophobic

james_van_der_beek_cry.jpg

i get sick of dumb parodies and hot sports takes from the 8XDeacs and old senile people who can barely use the internet

i get sick of dumb ad hominem attacks that derail every thread (though they're sometimes entertaining)

i get sick of being called pretentious or emo or hipster or millennial for just posting normal stuff

:)

The formatting of this alone is patently pretentious, my emotive alter-ego!

First they came out for the taggers, but I did not speak out, because I did not care about tags.
Then they came for the 8XDeacs, but I did not speak out, because I thought they were hilarious.
Then they came for the rjkarls and the bobknightfans, and I did not speak out, because fuck those guys.
But then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

Back