• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your last meal?

discdude

Lampin in the cut
Reaction score
What meal would you choose as your last meal?

For me, it would have to be a Rib eye Pittsburgh-rare; a baked potato with sour cream, butter and chives; peas with butter, salt and pepper; and a Caesar salad with homemade Caesar dressing.

As long as I hit my fiber goals I don't really care.

Oh hey, I've got a tag! Well I won't let you down tagger, let's talk macros!!!

For my last meal I'd go down in a protein blaze of glory. Let's say a half pound of scallops with a half pound of prawns in a Kerala fish curry sauce. It's a last meal so f it, let's put this over a cup of rice and have a roti. That should be something like 36g protein for the scallops and 46g of 'tein from the shrimp, 4 from the rice, 6 from the bread. 47 g carbs from rice, 58 for roti, 6 from curry. The problem that's apparent is that this is too low fat, I think this is at most 20g so let's add some cheese for an appetizer. 2 oz will do and will add another 20g fat.

Because minimum macro targets were hit, anything goes for desert. A slice of key lime pie would be nice.

Loin lamb chops
Steamed asparagus tossed in unsalted butter, kosher salt, coarse black pepper
Mashed potatoes--just butter. No milk
Popovers--butter
Fresh raspberries and cream
Bullet in head

Loin lamb chops
Steamed asparagus tossed in unsalted butter, kosher salt, coarse black pepper
Mashed potatoes--just butter. No milk
Popovers--butter
Fresh raspberries and cream
Bullet in head