• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What time is Wednesday's scrimmage???

I don't know but one of the players said he thinks it is closed which is odd for a Grobe scrimmage.

Yes the parents received an email over the weekend that stated the scrimmage will be closed.

Interesting. But I tell you I have never seen coaches as verbal as I did at Friday's scrimmage yelling at players cussing out GA to get a ball I loved the intensity.

Our Texas boys are going to be good one days soon.

That's very disappointing...Had scheduled a half day off to attend...

yea I missed the first one would have liked to seen it.

yea I missed the first one would have liked to seen it.

One of the parents at Fan Fest said practices this week would be closed, don't know if that means the entire week or not.

not usually I think he may have close a practice once or twice but never a scrimmage that I know of.

Has Grobe ever closed practices?

He usually closes them one week before we play a certain ACC opponent. It comes up one week a year. I always forget which opponent it is though.

Does he suspect spies? I seem to recall that it was thought that a certain ACC team sends spies to practice (maybe the all do for all I know). He must suspect that Syracuse is spying.

Back