• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where is Dan Collins??

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
His vacation doesn't start until June. Nothing on MTOW since the CBI post last week. Surely he knows SOMETHING or could write another post telling the truth about the incompetence of BZZ.

Someone said on another thread that he's traveling to visit his son. Truth? Who knows?

yeah I hate dem computers that have to be plugged in at home to work

Country Dan probably caught quite a bit of flack from the AD for blistering [Redacted] in his last post. Probably laying low. Wellman controls all, including the media.

He's still recovering from taking in all five days of the ACC Tourney from press row.

6-1 odds you can find him here:

mountain-fried-chicken.jpg

He's in some dark dingy corner if the Reynolda Gym basement, his hands and ankles bound and his mouth wrapped in duct tape.

Like all, I have not heard from Country Dan. Have no idea where he is. I have anticipated an update all day... As one mentioned earlier, he could be visiting his son. I do know he is a regular on Wed. evenings at a country/western hangout in Winston where they have jam sessions. Believe he plays the guitar. If someone has additional information, would like an update.

So who's gonna take one for the team and stalk Dans C&W joint and report back to us?

Saw where Mtn. fried chicken is a Winston staple...LOL, wish they would put one in Ashe County...

On another note, watching the play in game Mt. St. Marys/Albany from Dayton, trying to see if Wellman is sitting @ the scorers table...If any are watching, update would be appreciated.

Back