• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where Would Wake Finish in the Sun Belt Conference?

Where Would Wake Finish in the Sun Belt Conference?

• Total voters
I'm just using it as an example. I wasn't trying to make you mad since you know that Charlotte is good and that we're like ECU because everyone treats us like we're some form of redneck afterbirth and doesn't give us our just due or the seat that we've earned at the table.

You talk alotta shit for somebody who's team just lost to Louisina Monroe.

You talk a lot of shit for somebody's who's team lost to Wesley College last year. I hope there's a rematch this year, that would be epic.

I'm just using it as an example. I wasn't trying to make you mad since you know that Charlotte is good and that we're like ECU because everyone treats us like we're some form of redneck afterbirth and doesn't give us our just due or the seat that we've earned at the table.

It's called sarcasm haha. I was just messing with you. I'm in grad school at UNCC that's how I know about the team

Wake would comfortably beat Charlotte. But it would be like 13-0 because we wouldn't be able to score

DEF finish 10th ish.

Teams Better:

New Mexico State
Louisiana-Monroe
Appalachian State
Arkansas State
Georgia Southern

Louisiana-Lafayette
South Alabama
Texas State
Troy

Teams worse:
Idaho
Georgia State

ULM, Arkansas State and Louisiana are the only teams who could beat us at home. With a road upset or 2 we could finish 3rd. I am embarrassed to type this.

What's so funny about calling a team by its name? This is the name we have chosen it is histoically rooted in our geographical location. ESPN calls us that and you should too. ESPN doesn't call the Redskins the Redskins, but calls us CHARLOTTE. That should tell you somethinga about what our name is.

The name is UNCC. There's a big sign out on 49 that says that. And what's with naming the team after the road?

Back