• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which old school dead chick would you most like to smush?

Of these broads..

• Cleopatra

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Helen of Troy

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Pocahantas

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Harriet Tubman

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Emily Dickinson

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Mary Magdalene

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Marie Antoinette

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Indira Gandhi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joan of Arc

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Mother Theresa

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Joan of Arc is last place to me. To quote Dr Dre "Ain't no pussy good enough to get burned while I'm up in it." Plus, she was suuuper religious, so she prolly would wanna get married first. Not worth it.

that was snoop's verse, not dre's. smh smh

Marie Antoinette is the only correct answer

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3e/Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg/452px-Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg

650px-Helen_Menelaus_Louvre_G424.jpg

414px-Pocahontas_by_Simon_van_de_Passe_1616.jpg

Tubmancoverphoto5.jpg

483px-Emily_Dickinson_daguerreotype.jpg

460px-Gheorghe_Tattarescu_-_Magdalena.jpg

461px-Marie_Antoinette_in_Muslin_dress.jpg

Indira2.jpg

396px-Joan_of_arc_miniature_graded.jpg

teresa.jpg

Mother Teresa spent a lot of times with lepers, so there's a good chance she had a few body parts left inside her over the years (if you catch my drift). Not saying you definitely shouldn't pick her, but just keep in mind there'd be some dead soldiers left in the trenches.

This whole thread is hilarious. I'm torn between Mary Magdalene or Helen of Troy. I'm thinking I could keep it together for longer than 20 seconds for Mary but you could bang Helen without the fear of Jesus smiting you. Toss up, really.

First of all, I feel like all of these chicks would smell bad and probably have awful teeth.

When push comes to shove tho, gotta go with Helen. Feel like the cultural mores she grew up with would be the most conducive of the nominees. And you know, Greek style and such.

Not to sound all Garth Algar, but that cartoon Pocahontas was pretty hot as far as cartoons go.

The chick who played the lead Heather in the movie Heathers got brain cancer and died. I was hoping she was gonna be on this list. I'm not sure I would have wanted to fuck any of these chicks. I guess I'll vote for Harriet Tubman. This is some list.

Back