• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which one of you is on reddit begging Braxton Miller to come here?

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
I know it's got to be someone on here.

Look Braxton I'm on my iPad and very sleepy but I can't go to sleep because YOU are on my mind. Why are you wasting your time considering the Florida States, Pukes, Oregons, and other teams of the CFB world when you could have everything you've always wanted in beautiful Winston-Salem North Carolina. Look bae we all know you haven't been treated like you should at Ohio State, but you could be our hero baby..

Literally you could be a God at Wake Forest and that packed stadium of about 28,000 people in BB&T would be your synagogue. NO ONE COULD STOP YOU WITH A BIG GOLDEN WF ON YOUR HELMET!!!! I mean no one could!!!

We have tons of baptist girls here who have never really been touched (well I get lucky time for time and get dem hugsss) but you good sir could easily have the home run with the ladies here. Wake Forest girls >>>>> Ohio State girls

Not only that, but you would have great selection of classmates to do your homework all for you, I mean tutor you.

With you at the helm you could help us win the ACC again, beat FSU 30-0 again, and dare I say NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!! I mean you are so amazing that you could hide our flaws at offensive line, and unproven coaches....

tl;dr

Braxton come to Wake Forest, be worshipped by the demon Deacon faithful

live the good life here with good looking gals

We will treat you right unlike those other ungrateful programs

if you come here we will actually beat VT

WAKE FOREST >>> Virginia Tech >>>> ohio state

Just ignore the great stuff OSU did this year, and what we didn't do....

P.S. I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ You
http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/2qwfm4/since_everyone_is_asleepbraxton_miller_come_to/

Great sales job, its a great idea for him.

i just want to take this weird phrase behind the middle school and get it pregnant

that packed stadium of about 28,000 people in BB&T would be your synagogue

28k vs 105k?
synagogue?

beautiful

Great find. Would be a late contender for post of the year.

Reads like a current student. An odd one. I'm going CookoutDeac.

Back