• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

White House Petition: Fire Bzz

leanleft

Reaction score
Was just reading the ESPN article and someone in the comments section posted a White House Petition to fire Bzz.

Haven't laughed this hard in a while, and of course, I signed it as well.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...e-forest-university-basketball-coach/MWWYb6gB

They only need 99,000 signatures by mid-April for the White House to review. I know this will never happen, but maybe they would respond with something like this....

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/response/isnt-petition-response-youre-looking

this is great not because it could ever work, but it is silly enough that it if it did make to 99k sigs, it would get a mention on deadspin, pti, heck shoot for the stars maybe even the tonight show.

If we get a lot of publicity for the cause, we could get enough to get attention.

We cant even get enough signatures to get a license plate in Georgia. Stop dreaming.

I'm not sure we even have 99K fans. Honestly, you'd have a much better chance getting 99K signatures on a petition to keep Bz. Fans of the other ACC schools would have no trouble coming up with enough signatures on that petition.

20 strong against [Redacted]!

everyone-chill-out-i-got-this.jpg

I'm not sure we even have 99K fans. Honestly, you'd have a much better chance getting 99K signatures on a petition to keep Bz. Fans of the other ACC schools would have no trouble coming up with enough signatures on that petition.

I think if the story continues to be national and this is linked to it, we could get to 10K in sympathy votes.

[Redacted] will get 99,000 losses before we get 99,000 signatures.

And the petition was taken down for violating their 'moderation policy.' the WF Public Affairs team strikes again no doubt.

It would only get traction if Bzz wrecked Obama's bracket and we all know that will never happen.

Back