• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has more money: Bzz or Ronnie? Who is worth more money?

memphisslim

Reaction score
Who has more money: Bzz or Ronnie? How much has either earned with such poor results.

The coach's contract-including football and the AD--should be tied into games won, ACC championships won, post season play, bowl games in the case of football, and national rankings, not a flat contract. The AD's contract should also be linked to the Director's Cup rankings, not a flat salary regardless of results.

As to basketball, all these players leaving is a matter of great concern: something has to be wrong. Some teams had to reload because of players going to the NBA or because of graduation; we had to reload with all these freshmen because everybody but 3 guys left. This has to hurt our recruitment efforts--the recruit has to ask what is wrong to cause all these players to leave. We could have used a good big center, but it looks like we are getting a guard and forward and we just got outrebounded by another team.

Last edited:
Bundle um....it's cheaper I hear.

Well, surely Bzz is gone. Look at Joel, all the empty seats and empty sinking hearts. I think about 7 guys have left the program. Does anybody know how much it would cost to buy him out now or at least the end of the year. I think Wellman will keep him through the end of the season even if we win only 8 games.

Back