• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Has Voted Already?

Haven't voted yet I am still getting my papers in order. So far I have my Drivers License, passport, social security card, certified birth certificate, school ID, Hospital ID, tax returns, finger prints, and notarized documents from my mom and dad. I feel like I am probably risking it so need to get some more just to be safe.

Make sure you bring the long form.

I voted about a month ago. Then again, it's kind of tough to do in person when you live abroad, so it makes more sense to do it early and avoid mail mishaps.

Boss is out of the office on a sales call, think i'll be getting my vote in today.

Haven't voted yet I am still getting my papers in order. So far I have my Drivers License, passport, social security card, certified birth certificate, school ID, Hospital ID, tax returns, finger prints, and notarized documents from my mom and dad. I feel like I am probably risking it so need to get some more just to be safe.

I'm more worried about the interview questions.

drove by the Forsyth Government Center this morning right around 8. Big line out the door almost to the street.

drove by the Forsyth Government Center this morning right around 8. Big line out the door almost to the street.

of course first thing is a popular time to do early voting, and this is the only site open for early voting. The other sites in the County open on Tuesday.

Back