• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who is #Howl in?

There are guys I would prefer over him, but I'll sure as hell take him and be excited in light of what would most certainly be an otherwise disastrous hire by Ron.

And pos rep for the Howlin Mad Murdock tag.

Me. Howland would be an INCREDIBLE hire. If Shaka or Marshall aren't attainable, then Howland is the clear 3rd choice.

Agreed, in the absence of a proven star on the rise with national cachet, I'm perfectly fine with Howland. His resume, despite bumps of mediocrity along the road of overall success at UCLA, speaks for itself.

Plus, since our current core group can be offensively challenged, we need a defensive-minded stalwart who can teach them how to grind out wins the hard way.

Can anyone in anny way connect Howland to the state of Ohio and send the information to the AD?

Pittsburgh is less than 40 miles from Ohio's border
Defeated Xavier in the 2008 Elite 8
Lost to Kent State in the 2002 Sweet 16

That's all I could find :noidea:

In. He'll go back to his defense first Pitt/early UCLA days.....he really has no other choice at Wake anyways.

It's very surprising to me that he is even an option for us but yes def IN

Back