• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who owns this site...?

I'm holding out for 5 bil then I am going to completely sell out. Living the dream.

Speaking of websites, shoot me a PM if you want some help getting yours back up.

Do you have any websites online that are currently running? I'm sure Lectro would like a sample of your work. You know, something that hasn't been MIA since 2009 . . . . . .

Do you have any websites online that are currently running? I'm sure Lectro would like a sample of your work. You know, something that hasn't been MIA since 2009 . . . . . .

images

Ouch. Insulting the person who mans the smoker may not prove to be a good idea.

Actually, I have quite a few. There's a 1:1 correlation between getting paid and getting the job done. :)

Back