• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who would you choose to meet on the Pit?

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
If you could only meet one person on the Pit that you have never met, who would it be and why?

ETA: Wrong board, somebody move this

Last edited:
Somebody that could post threads on the right board.

Well if half the board wants to slob townie's knob, I think i'd like to at least meet the fellow!

(FTR, I have absolutely no problem with townie, and quite enjoyed some of his posts, just sayin)

My top 3 would be Moonzzzz, PH, and Wake&Bake. But more than anything I want to find out if Moonzzzz is as big a wierdo in real life as he is on this board.

just based on the travel thread, either husky or vad. meeting them would involve an epic adventure, resulting in more photos for that thread. i feel like i've met so many others...

I would like to meet the OP because I've never visited the athletic department offices.

I've watched a football game with the doofus twins, NazT, and Demun at the same time. I think that's pretty much as good as it can get in terms of Wake internet legends.

A close second would be watching the UNC 3OT game with Karma. His life may have been changed forever if Chris Paul hit that FT.

In terms of Pit Bosses, my top ones are the following.

I'll like to watch an episode of Through the Wormhole with TWDeac, so I can ask him how the theory that the mysterious fourth dimension and third dimension were created in the Big Bang is different any than Genesis 1:1.

I'd like to hang out with tsy at a tailgate and sample some of his cooking. We've already met before, but it wasn't under the best of circumstances.

I'd like to meet Boogity. The fact that we get along well now is a sign that we can all get along.

Definitely want to meet Irish. Seems like a good guy and I respect his work off the boards.

Any of the prominent lady posters. They just seem like cool nice looking women.

The buckets/cav/phan/rj (sorry if I missed anyone) group just so I could ask them to recreate the peeing incident.

The girls on the girl thread so we could have real girltalk.

Probably some other people but I have met a lot of posters.

The buckets/cav/phan/rj (sorry if I missed anyone) group just so I could ask them to recreate the peeing incident.

The girls on the girl thread so we could have real girltalk.

Probably some other people but I have met a lot of posters.

i've actually only met phan and rj once

eta: and did not pee on either of them

Back