• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who would you like to see Grayson Allen kick in the NBA?

Bill Laimbeer's reaction might be fun to watch. He'd probably wait for an opportunity to throw an elbow at Allen's nose.

Boogie would be my first choice. He wouldn't even care about what kind of suspension he got. Draymond second choice.

Honorable mention Zach Randolph. He will go after anyone. This clip shows his ejection after telling Kendrick Perkins "I'll beat yo ass". The had to separate the two in the tunnel afterwards as well. Perkins told him they would finish it in the parking lot. ZBo actually went to the parking lot to wait for him, and Perkins never showed up. ZBo then told a reporter who found him there "I don't bluff" which became the Grizzlies catch phrase for the remainder of the season/playoff run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHOVd7Ix0P8

No shit. 6'9", 250 lbs, and a black belt. I'd love to see Allen stick his bird leg out in front of Johnson.
This. Anybody can throw hands, JJ would go Ong Bak on his ass.

Mike Tyson in his prime in a pick up game would be fun to see.

I feel like West and Perkins are fake tough guys. As talented as draymond is I'm not sure he's on the tough guy level of some of the others mentioned here. That's not an insult.

I didn't pick Draymond because he's a real tough guy. I picked him because he also likes to kick people.

Born Ready. Lance would bite off a Cruzian ear and swallow it.

Stephen Jackson. No amount of teammates could hold him back from giving the punk the instant justice he deserves and in the process Jackson being banned for life in the NBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back