• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wilbekin and Leonard?

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Has anyone seen them play since they have been on campus? They haven't appeared in the pro-am league yet.

Has anyone seen them play since they have been on campus? They haven't appeared in the pro-am league yet.

They are here. As I mentioned in the other thread, Mitch was supposed to ride with Devin to the games tonight but Devin didn't make it. Leonard has a grad class at night and won't be playing in the league.

Come on. I'm anxious to learn about these guys- particularly Wilbekin

Come on. I'm anxious to learn about these guys- particularly Wilbekin

We've been discussing them for a month. Do a search on their names and go read everything that's already been said instead of whining that no one will repeat it for the umpteenth time.

We've been discussing them for a month. Do a search on their names and go read everything that's already been said instead of whining that no one will repeat it for the umpteenth time.

You have seen them play in person for a month? Bullshit.

my sources tell me that wilbekin is doing very well in summer league. playing great for the GRIZZLE.

For fuck's sake, it's glorified pickup basketball! Who gives a shit?!

lifelong millennial heat fans like brews

Boy1.jpg

Wilbekin has not played in summer league yet.

Scottie Wilbekin definitely has, he's doing well for the GRIZZLE. Not sure why you posted a thread about him and Kawhi Leonard here though.

Scottie Wilbekin definitely has, he's doing well for the GRIZZLE. Not sure why you posted a thread about him and Kawhi Leonard here though.

c'mon, 22, we trust you're not taking this lying down.

Back