• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wilbur Ross

Another Trump cabinet member exposed as a egomaniacal liar. Color me shocked.

How freaking insecure do you have to be to lie to get on some stupid list. I mean, dude was worth hundreds of millions but that wasn't good enough to satisfy his ego.

How freaking insecure do you have to be to lie to get on some stupid list. I mean, dude was worth hundreds of millions but that wasn't good enough to satisfy his ego.

I feel like asking this in the age of President Insecurity is a bit silly.

I posted about Ross on another thread.

Who wouldn't forget and not tell the Senate that he was partners with Putin's son-in-law and had contracts with Russian oil companies? That's easy to forget.

Hey, it's only worth 9-10 figures with tens of millions in annual revenue.

That's not even worth cleaning out of your car's ashtray.

I can see wanting to get on that list. It also shows how being on it creates wealth itself.

I mean Wilbur is obviously a sleeze, but if I was Forbes I might want to just sweep that one under the rug. How could a business / financial magazine so grossly misunderstand how private equity funds work? Not a good look for them either.

Back