• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Manning and Clawson (censored by those with no sense of humor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heck are you talking about?

The gameday football pics were awful last fall. What few basketball game pics I saw were not impressive either.

There were plenty of snide posts about the decline in attractiveness in those pic threads. About half those girls would not have made either squad a decade ago.

Duke Lite in effect? Blame Hatch? I don't know.

I'd negrep the OP again if I could. Fucking stupid.

Sounds like someone likes to go hoggin' with our cheerleaders. I hit a nerve.
Uh no, more like you should just stop being a dick. That is all.

Uh no, more like you should just stop being a dick. That is all.

It's genetic. Can't help it.

Is it hard to tell the boobs from the jelly rolls? I never had to bottom feed like that so I don't know.

funny the neg rep posrep count and tags about even for and against. Thanks for the PM from one poster saying "Posrepping to counter the overly sensitive assholes."

funny the neg rep posrep count and tags about even for and against. Thanks for the PM from one poster saying "Posrepping to counter the overly sensitive assholes."

Not sure what you're counting, but the neg rep greatly outnumbers the pos rep. I just looked it up.

Also, one more neg rep inbound. "OWG Opines" would've been a better thread title.

ETA: Being shouted down for being an idiot is not "censoring," by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back