• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Winston Salem 18th cheapest city

I think Winston and Sarajevo are my top two cities on that list, and only if Sarajevo is like 1984 Sarajevo and not No Gun for Asmir Sarajevo.

Unfortunately, it's far more like the second than the first (though it has bounced back a lot in recent years):

Sarajevo Roses are still one of the most haunting anti-war things you can see in the world.

Really is closer to 700/person a month for a 2BR, but still an awesome price for those apartments at that location. IIRC they are also in pretty high demand (think my friend had to go through a lottery process).

Is that supposed to be per person? If so much more reasonable. I thought it was supposed to be $500 total for a 2 bed. That's obviously way off.

Is that supposed to be per person? If so much more reasonable. I thought it was supposed to be $500 total for a 2 bed. That's obviously way off.

Where were you looking on that site? Cheapest 2BR they have listed is $1165.00 - $1315.00. And the demand is pretty high so you're probably going to be closer to the top end of that range+utilities.

The $500 is from the link in the OP. I'm saying their info is off if they think a 2 bed room luxury apartment costs $500 per month in Winston.

The $500 is from the link in the OP. I'm saying their info is off if they think a 2 bed room luxury apartment costs $500 per month in Winston.

Ohhhh, now I see what you're saying haha. Well I'm guessing they have a liberal definition of what a luxury apt is (Alaris Village probably qualifies :cool:). I'm also guessing that's cost/person, otherwise they are way off, as you pointed out. I can't think of a single apt complex in Winston w/ rates as low as 500 for a 2BR.

i would always pick my city by how cheap it is

Back