• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

winston...where the hood at!

daffydeac

Reaction score
http://www.news-record.com/content/2011/11/30/article/57_million_in_drugs_seized_in_winston_salem

Winston-Salem police said today that two men have been arrested and charged with cocaine trafficking. About $341,000 in cash was seized.

On Nov. 8, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, state and federal authorities raided 2328 Redbud Lane. Inside investigators found 45.5 kilograms of cocaine worth $4,550,000 and 108 grams of heroin valued at $26,250. They also seized $320,000 and a handgun.

redbud lane is awfully close to Wake. Maybe its a Sigmachi house

What's that Mexican gang called? I'm guessing they have a WS presence based on the insane amounts of drugs/money and two Hispanic names in these busts.

Right across from Speas? Classic. My grandparents old house on Wake Drive, which I lived in for a couple months when I moved back to Winston, backs up to that house.

What's that Mexican gang called? I'm guessing they have a WS presence based on the insane amounts of drugs/money and two Hispanic names in these busts.

White Fence.

That's pretty crazy that it's so close to WFU.

los-pollos-hermanos-2.jpg

hahahaha my parents house (until six months ago) essentially backs up on that road; i lived on one of those lakes. Fortunately, it takes almost five minutes to drive to my neighborhood.

White Fence.

That's pretty crazy that it's so close to WFU.

White Fence is the oldest mexican gang in LA, but it is only one of many gangs nation wide. No reason to suspect this was White Fence over any of the others.

MS13 but I believe they're mostly Honduran and El Salvadorean but I could be wrong.

Right across from Speas? Classic. My grandparents old house on Wake Drive, which I lived in for a couple months when I moved back to Winston, backs up to that house.

Three different houses. The one off of Polo. One off of Peace Haven and a third across from West Forsyth HS.

White Fence is the oldest mexican gang in LA, but it is only one of many gangs nation wide. No reason to suspect this was White Fence over any of the others.

Actually, there is plenty of reason to suspect White Fence. They are likely moving into an area in which they can more easily disguise their gang colors.

Actually, there is plenty of reason to suspect White Fence. They are likely moving into an area in which they can more easily disguise their gang colors.

There are over 30 active gangs in Winston. The Latin Kings are huge in NC, which is a more likely culprit than the White Fence. Sur 13 is also huge and a major drug trafficker.

Last edited:

Exactly. You guys missed that one.

Back