• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Woman accuses cop of sexually assaulting her, is arrested

That is incredibly disturbing.

I hope that the "Hearing Master" has also been permanently relieved of her responsibilities, either by the disciplinary commission or by the electorate. I cannot believe she just sat by (even turned her back) to what was going on in front of her.

Just sick. And taxpayers paid for 6 month investigation into something that could have easily been avoided.

This is absolutely disgusting. It is unbelievable that stuff like this actually happens in America. I hope that the judge is disbarred.

It was a just arrest because nobody tried to stop him? Is that really the defense his attorney is providing? While I don't know if what she did could count as disrupting or contempt of court (doesn't look like they were particularly busy in there beyond her case), I would think that would have to be something the judge would order. The bailiffs are in there to provide court security in the event of a breakdown, not to enact random searches and arrest for made-up shit like "false accusations against a police officer." And I won't even get into the strip search. Fucking ridiculous.

Terrible story. Also, what shitty face blurring.

Not sure why the face blurring was necessary. They have the court room tape in which you can pretty clearly see her face.

Back