• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Woman in ND Plans to Give "Fat" Kids a Note Calling Them Fat In Lieu of Candy

I agree with the message, just not the delivery. Mrs. Tardawg is WAY more strict than almost all our friends, to the point where it creates some tension between the two of us at times, but I must admit she is right for the most part. I know there are a lot of young posters on this board and lots of baby deacs being celebrated here each year, so do the right thing and get your kids on a good path early.

The kids today are so fat it is unbelievable. When I see 4 year olds pounding a coke in public I want to hand their parents a weight watchers membership for the year 2030 because their kid is going to need it.

I hate it too, but I keep those feelings on my inside not on my outside.

What about if the kids are husky?

I think you've just hit the fat kid nail on the head! People dont say husky much anymore. Husky is a hell of a term. When I was a little man, the fattest kids were just "husky". There were not any obese children. We would have pushed them off the swing set if there were. If a politician wants my vote he ought to run on a platform of getting husky back to the top of the fat boy food chain. #HuskyBoys4Life #Hussy'sWantHusky's

I think you've just hit the fat kid nail on the head! People dont say husky much anymore. Husky is a hell of a term. When I was a little man, the fattest kids were just "husky". There were not any obese children. We would have pushed them off the swing set if there were. If a politician wants my vote he ought to run on a platform of getting husky back to the top of the fat boy food chain. #HuskyBoys4Life #Hussy'sWantHusky's

Chris Christie may be your guy.

Back