• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's World Cup Thread: USA WORLD CHAMPIONS OF THE WOMEN !

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
Take US to the promised land Abby !

All talk about women's soccer should hereby be confined to this thread !

This includes diatribes about Alex Morgan's soft silky skin, Hope Solo's meaty hooch, Sydney Leroux's stripper tattoos, stadiums packed with 7,500 fans, and fascination with sides that can't put three passes together.

So GO USA !

abby-wambach.jpg

abwam.png

1bbf5d1e43442cb3411f634611f213d8.jpg

Colombia are +2000 to win the game. I feel obligated to put a small bet on them. We shouldn't be that big a favorite against anyone right now.

Why is Colombia heavily favored? They shut out France, #3 in the world.

I think the road could end tonight for the USWNT.

Why is Colombia heavily favored? They shut out France, #3 in the world.

I think the road could end tonight for the USWNT.

Unless soccer is different from other bets / money lines, a line of Columbia +2000 means a $100 bet wins $2k if Columbia wins.

US will win tonight. It will be ugly, but it will end in a US win.

Our ride in this WC ends later this week.

US will win tonight. It will be ugly, but it will end in a US win.

Our ride in this WC ends later this week.

China sucks, we can play our same shitty style from the group stage and beat them. It's Germany or France in the semifinal that is the true tipping point.

He misspelled tits.

I laughed because I read Juice's post to say tits, then when I looked back at it, saw that it was tats.

And I'm with gsterp. We win our next 2 and then get outclassed by either ze Germans or France. I'm really liking this French team and hoping they can do it because ain't no way we're beating ze Germans. My bad attitude aside, I also don't want to be seeing any more close-ups of ze German goalie. Zoom out. Zoom out. Blucher! [neigh]

Unless soccer is different from other bets / money lines, a line of Columbia +2000 means a $100 bet wins $2k if Columbia wins.

It's not. They are huge underdogs. Betting lines can be confusing for some.

I still hate how the player intro show the crossing their arms, like they're here for action. The men do it too.

Women's World Cup Thread: USA v. Columbia: Lady Andrade Feels Belittled: 8PM !

Holliday suspended next match.

So that's something I guess.

Back