• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group G Discussion (GER, GHA, POR, USA)

We're looking much better dispossessing Germany now, too. Nice pressure, better challenges, and an oblivious ref.

Admittedly, I don't know much about soccer...but just on general principles, regardless of the sport...it seems like a screwed-up deal when both teams in a game are rewarded for not trying to win.

Every team plays the others to get the most points possible. That is as fair as it can get.

Admittedly, I don't know much about soccer...but just on general principles, regardless of the sport...it seems like a screwed-up deal when both teams in a game are rewarded for not trying to win.

Why do you think Europe has lost all its worldwide power in record breaking time?

Good thing both teams are trying to win then.

Being rewarded for already winning

Back