• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Poster Tournament

Should have had some play-in games for the ones who were tied in total nominations and got shunned by the committee. Vote OGB.

Ph is the Gonzaga of this tourney. No way he gets by the RicoSuave/Caturday winner.

Jesus, your bracket is stacked Racer. The Reff/keeper first round matchup. That could easily be a final four battle royale. Plus deacfreke in round one.

I'm going to blow through the PHDeac regional. I can sleepwalk my way to the Final 4 bitches!

And who the hell is DeaconCav? He must be the automatic qualifier from the Atlantic-Sun.

Last edited:
Gotta give it to keeper...dude doesn't even post here anymore and he still has Final 4 potential.

Posters nominated twice make a pretty nice team, congrats!

I look forward to the discussions. I know Numbers doesn't have a chance against JHMD but it would be fun to see him make a run at the king.

Back