• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would you rather...slay hot chicks or get wifed up?

Would you rather...?

• Total voters

ZDeac

Reaction score
The "who would you be if you could be anyone" thread got me thinking. I saw plenty of posts that said "I'd be that guy because he can slay all the hot chicks he wants whenever he wants" but I also saw several "I want to be a guy with a cool wife."

So...if you could only pick one for the rest of your life, would you rather:

Continuously have your pick of hot chicks but never have a relationship lasting longer than a month...

OR

Get married to an attractive woman who was truly your best friend (but would still age and all that stuff) and be monogamous the rest of your life?

The way STIs are spreading like an epidemic these days.. especially HPV. I'm totally willing to settle for a cool chick and stay monogamous.

The way STIs are spreading like an epidemic these days.. especially HPV. I'm totally willing to settle for a cool chick and stay monogamous.

This. The minefield out there keeps growing larger each day. We've both vowed to do whatever it takes to keep from being a part of the 50% divorce rate. I tremble at the thought of having to successfully navigate the field again, especially at an older age.

Speaking of STD and such, the syphilis and other disease rates in nursing/retirement homes is running rampant. These old widowed people have nothing to do but get their freak on and pass on diseases. Its becoming more and more pravalent.

Is there no option for serial monogamy....date one hot chick after the next? Not necessarily a hot chick every night, but a different one every 3-5 months. I'd choose that option...at least for the next few years, then I'd probably start wanting to settle down....of course, I'd make sure that particular chick was hot....and that hotness had staying power. Everyone gets old and wrinkly, but you can tell some chicks are going to age better than others. There are some 24 y/o chicks that are smoke, but you know they aren't going to be that way when they are 35 and there are some pretty decent looking girls who you know will still be pretty decent looking (and by comparision, hot) when they are in their 40s. I'd take the 8 that will still be a an 8 when she's 40 instead of the 10 that will look rode hard and put up wet when she's 40

Is there no option for serial monogamy....date one hot chick after the next? Not necessarily a hot chick every night, but a different one every 3-5 months. I'd choose that option...at least for the next few years, then I'd probably start wanting to settle down....of course, I'd make sure that particular chick was hot....and that hotness had staying power. Everyone gets old and wrinkly, but you can tell some chicks are going to age better than others. There are some 24 y/o chicks that are smoke, but you know they aren't going to be that way when they are 35 and there are some pretty decent looking girls who you know will still be pretty decent looking (and by comparision, hot) when they are in their 40s. I'd take the 8 that will still be a an 8 when she's 40 instead of the 10 that will look rode hard and put up wet when she's 40

LOL way to just disregard the poll options completely and go straight for the ideal situation.

If the poll was something like "Do you prefer BJs or sex?" then your post would have been "I like both actually"

Serial monogamy is a good way to describe most of the male celebrities on the "who would you want to be?" thread. Timberlake seemingly tags a famous broad for 6-18 months and then moves on.

I'm voting for the married option, but want to clarify that I don't want to marry a woman.

Very, very few if any of us could continuously slay hot chicks month after month

/realtalk

LOL way to just disregard the poll options completely and go straight for the ideal situation.

If the poll was something like "Do you prefer BJs or sex?" then your post would have been "I like both actually"

just being real
if I had to choose one, i guess it would be get married, because, while it would be fun for a few years, maybe even a few decades, at some point the banging floozies lifestyle would get old (or so I'm told)

Give me a cool chick that puts up with my nonsense. Luckily, I've found one.

Back