• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

OGD, you have signed up, but you haven't done your scouting yet. Just a reminder, as I'd REALLY like to advance the week tonight. Dallas, if I don't hear anything from you by tonight, I'm going to give your spot to someone else. You haven't even signed on since the dynasty started, so I know you haven't tried to fix your EA account. WT901, please take the ten minutes to signup and get your team ready. Your XBOX is constantly online, so it shouldn't be a big deal. Thank you both for getting this taken care of so we can get on with actually playing games.

Word, I'll finish my preseason as soon as I get home from work today.

I am done with the preseason but not sure if I officially advanced the week, I will do that when I get home as well.

I am done with the preseason but not sure if I officially advanced the week, I will do that when I get home as well.

I think it automatically does it for you. If it is green then you should be ready to go.

Yeah, everyone is green except OGD... and WT901, who is in danger of getting left out.

Yeah, everyone is green except OGD... and WT901, who is in danger of getting left out.

I like to keep a small recruiting board of about 20 players and if you don't want the cpu to add the max players to your board turn off board assistance.

I've worked out everyone's schedule, pending one more team. For those with only 3 OOC games, I generally made two of them user games and kept either the rivalry game or an easy CPU game. I also tried to balance home and away games between users. If anyone has concerns, let me know before we advance.

I've worked out everyone's schedule, pending one more team. For those with only 3 OOC games, I generally made two of them user games and kept either the rivalry game or an easy CPU game. I also tried to balance home and away games between users. If anyone has concerns, let me know before we advance.

We can't view our schedules right now so you will have to tell us what you've done.

Iowa OOC: WVU, Iowa St, Utah, Tenn
In conference: MSU

KSU OOC: FCS, UCF, TAMU
In conference: WVU

MSU OOC: UCF, C. Mich, SCar, TAMU
In conference: Iowa

SCar OOC: GT, MSU, FCS, Clemson
In conference: Mizzou, Tenn

Tenn OOC: Utah, FCS, Iowa, GT
In conference: SCar

TAMU OOC: UW, KSU, MSU, FCS
In conference: Mizzou

UCF OOC: MSU, KSU, FIU, Mizzou

Utah OOC: Tenn, Utah St., Iowa
In conference: UW

UW OOC: TAMU, FCS, WVU
In conference: Utah

WVU OOC: Iowa, UW, UMD
In conference: KSU

GT OOC: SCar, MTSU, Tenn, UGA

Advancing the week now. Don't know if anyone plays week 1 or not, so this could be a quick one.

I have confirmed... bye weeks all around. It would be great if everyone could get recruiting done by Monday.

So I entered my Online Pass already, but when I turned on the game today it wanted me to enter Online Pass to access online material. When I put in the code it said I had already used it (which I had to activate my account the first time), so now I can't log on. Anybody else experience this?

EA's servers have been a bit hit or miss the past couple of weeks.

Back