• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yahoo NFL Survival Pool

I think I picked Indy to beat a horrible Raiders team, which means the Raiders will score 35 en route to a blowout victory.

Anyone going for broke and like...picking the Chiefs this weekend?

This seems like it'll be pretty simple. For most of the weeks, whoever's playing Oakland, pick them.

Decided to go with the Bucs over the Rex Ryan Shitshows.

I would have liked to play, but registering with Yahoo proved to be just way too difficult.

If the Raiders are as bad as everyone says why wouldn't you use the Chiefs in week 6? It is true I'm a former Jaguars season ticket holder but KC was awful last year and is on the road.

If I were registered, this week I would take the Eagles.

If I were registered, this week I would take the Eagles.

divisional rivalry game, on the road, with a coach who's never coached an nfl game before, breaking in a whole new offense. sounds about right.

I guess it depends on your strategy. So I've always gone on the aggressive trail of trying to pick worse teams first so you have easy picks if you make it late. Terrible strategy. You gotta survive to late weeks and pick with whoever you can that's left.

I guess it depends on your strategy. So I've always gone on the aggressive trail of trying to pick worse teams first so you have easy picks if you make it late. Terrible strategy. You gotta survive to late weeks and pick with whoever you can that's left.

Never done this before, and actually not doing it now, Townie. Once you miss you're toast, right? And, you can't take the same team twice? If those are the rules, I'll stick with my initial choice.

Save the cripples for later.

Last edited:
You can only pick the Colts once.

But, you can pick against the Raiders every damn week.

Well, at least until they play a divisional rival for the 2nd time at least.

You can only pick the Colts once.

But, you can pick against the Raiders every damn week.

Which is why they should change the rules to picking the losing team. I picked the Colts because you don't want to be too cute in Week 1 and I don't think I would need them too many weeks.

Back