• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have to pick a quarterback drafted in 2013 to lead your team, who do you pick?

Which QB are you rolling with?

• Total voters

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Even before the news of EJ Manuel's demotion to second string today, the 2013 NFL Draft will be known as one of the worst for quarterbacks in history.

So let's say you HAVE to pick one of these guys to be your starting QB moving forward. Who do you pick? The suck is strong. (I only added the last couple of guys to get more choices on there, because they were relatively big names in college. Maybe GM You would rather take a risk on one of them.)

Poll incoming.

Last edited:
121613-fsf-NFL-Mike-Glennon-Buccaneers-PI.jpg

I run the WILDCAT exclusively for at least a year, or I take Glennon in the 7th round.

EJ is skilled/discplined and is not a little beotch like Geno.
For the record I thought Barkley was the best QB in that class.

Ryan Nassib and Landry Jones will probably have the best careers because they won't have to play the first 5 years.

EJ is skilled/discplined and is not a little beotch like Geno.
For the record I thought Barkley was the best QB in that class.

EJ may be skilled at something, but it sure isn't being an NFL QB .

Damn... Good article on grantland about how the 2012 draft is a giant dumpster fire

Back