• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Laugh, You Lose FTMFW - Version 2.0 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut

Updated
h9tbwcH.jpg

"Dogs got personality. Personality goes a long way."

It's just so sad to see both of you held back by limited intellects.

I don't eat house cats. What kind of gauche imbecile would eat a domesticated pet beloved throughout the Western world?

The answer, of course, is that cats are awful creatures and should be something's food (not "mine" or for that matter, any human, but there are other meat eaters on the planet). Frankly, I don't care if the cats that Earth decides to put down become food or we just compost those ungrateful bastards, but either way is fine and the sooner the better. Feline predators need to step their game up until Earth has solved its cat problem.

I mean, who can identify with a cat? They're ungrateful, unaccomplished, whiny and entitle...oh wait. It's starting to make sense. As you were.

15401244.jpg

What happened there? Did the other guy lose the point when he grunted like a weirdo?

Back