• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your Dream Car

zqglass

Reaction score
I think alot of us on here have gotten to the point where we are driving something that suits our specific needs. Space for children, 4x4 for bad roads/weather, even smaller more economical cars to counteract rising gas prices. But if you could choose ANY automobile in the world, what would it be?

My dream car is the Pagani Huayra.

Cost: $1.3 million
Engine: Mercedes twin turba V12
Transmission: 7 speed
Horsepower: 730
Torque: 740 lb-ft
Top Speed: 231 mph

pagani-Huayra-interni_PRESS-4.jpg

top_gear_pagani_huayra_1280x800_31558.jpg

Pagani-Huayra_2012_photo_04.jpg

probably one of the most bad ass things man has ever created.

Only if operating cost were no factor, I'd be really torn between the Lambo Veneno:

2242c0a6f62019cd0562bbcc36f958de.jpg

Or the Veyron Super Sport:

track11.jpg

1957 Jaguar XKSS. Road version of the racing D-Type. 16 made. Steve McQueen was a fan.

(I may sound like a codger but most new cars have no soul.)

L-1957-Jaguar-XK-SS-2.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

My dream would be to own multiple awesome cars. For example, I'd love a classic Shelby Cobra and a restored International Scout (which is still relatively cheap), but neither of them would be the most practical vehicle for everyday driving. I'd love to take your $1.3M pricetag and buy a fleet of awesome cars.

My dream would be to own multiple awesome cars. For example, I'd love a classic Shelby Cobra and a restored International Scout (which is still relatively cheap), but neither of them would be the most practical vehicle for everyday driving. I'd love to take your $1.3M pricetag and buy a fleet of awesome cars.

Yeah, I'm in this boat. I'm not really a fanboy of the luxury supercars, but if money were no object the most expensive car I'd buy would probably be a 911 GT3 or something similar. Also a fan of the Tesla Model S, an old-school Land Cruiser FJ and maybe a Corvette Stingray for the lady.

pagani-Huayra-interni_PRESS-4.jpg

Is that a vent in the seat to make sure your junk stays the desired temperature?

Honestly if that's not what it's for then idk what it is. Genius if it is a climate control for your crotch.

It's an adjustment for the seat. Changes the softness and give. Both seats have one. No ventilation etc.

Back