• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your Favorite March Madness Moments

Maynor with "the Dagger" watched it in the press room at the Joel. Place went crazy, I was craziest,being the VCU grad.

The refs were trying so hard to give it to duke that game.

I'm a Davidson grad, so I'm admittedly hopelessly biased, but coming from 17 down in the second half to beat Georgetown and get to the Sweet 16 was the greatest sporting event that I've ever seen in person.

My favorite individual moment, though, was from the Gonzaga game in the first round. Very late in the game (I think it was tied) and Andrew Lovedale chased down a long offensive rebound in the corner. The entire crowd saw Curry curling around toward him behind the three point line, and there was this rising sound in anticipation as he caught the pass and let fly, followed by an avalanche of sound as he made it. I've never been more sure of anything than I was that that shot was going in.

The day Harold Arceneaux and Weber State took down UNC was pretty freaking sweet.

Great choice. I ordered a Weber State T-shirt made after that game. Still wear it occasionally to troll Tar Heel fans.

When we were in it.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I have been completely checked out on college basketball for four years now. I saw Dick Vitale for the first time in like three years on tv this morning and I almost didn't recognize him. Dude has aged big time.

The possibility that Jeff [Redacted] might be fired has renewed an interest in March Madness that I haven't felt since he was hired.

Back