• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your Moonz Board Categorization

I am a...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I've said, I imagine once you have kids a place like this is the only arena to socialize with college friends and like minded dejected Wake fans...yet you're the only divorced father who attacks everyone and has dozens of parodies. That time is better spent raising your kids.

A friend of mine's dad passed away-brain cancer-total fucking bummer, fast and brutal. His dad was a good dude and dad. He spent 10 minutes writing his sons letters saying that he loved them every day (even before the cancer). Hand written notes, nothing special from his kids' birth til his death. "Son, I love you. I'm proud." A few jokes and anecdotes mixed in.

Moon when you die...you'll have this. You could get caught in gang cross fire or eat some shitty food in a mediocre city and bite it. Your posting legacy would be one hell of a reminder of who you truly are. I don't have kids, it doesn't matter what I say.

If my dad eats it and I find out he posts like you do on some message board it would change my opinion of his but granted he's at a charity event tonight and you're doing what exactly?

lol

Wasn't really sure so I went ginger.

Back