• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zinn leaves for Penn State

Super bizarre for a guy who has been here 15 years to leave right after we completed a first class facility. This should be a very attractive job.

ACC tennis >>>>>> *

I would be very surprised if Penn State pays enough more than Wake to make that move. This may turn out to be an interesting story, if it ever surfaces. Is he from that area or have family there?

Strange. The new facility is nice. I saw Zinn at the tournament walking around today, still in Wake gear.

I would be very surprised if Penn State pays enough more than Wake to make that move. This may turn out to be an interesting story, if it ever surfaces. Is he from that area or have family there?

May b e because the brand new start of the art tennis courts were still going to be a parking lot for the students for football games. Brand new surface, with no cover and students tailgating right on top. Sounds like we scrimped at the wrong time?

I would say a big state school in the Big 10 might pay more also.

Last edited:
Cars are going to be parking on the tennis courts? Yeah, you realize this isn't happening, right?

The Reff -- bringing zero to the table since the beginning.

May b e because the brand new start of the art tennis courts were still going to be a parking lot for the students for football games. Brand new surface, with no cover and cars parking right on top. Sounds like we scrimped at the wrong time?

May b e because the brand new start of the art tennis courts were still going to be a parking lot for the students for football games. Brand new surface, with no cover and cars parking right on top. Sounds like we scrimped at the wrong time?

hah. def not happening.

First I was like :eek:

Then I was like :wtf:

For a while I was like :drool:

Then I saw who was posting and I was all :rulz:

I wonder if the Reff will park his mini-Cooper in the doubles alley?

I know the plans for the tennis center and I can promise you that cars will NOT be parked on the tennis courts. They won't even let students on the courts because there is a special dampener under the courts. Because of this padding if anything is stationary on the courts for too long it will make indents in the courts, like...cars. They are considering letting students on the center court but they have to put down like 5 layers of padding to prevent the courts from being damaged.

I wonder if the Reff will park his mini-Coopers [ plural ] in the doubles alley?

Wish we still had those mini coopers. Gas prices being what they are. Plus the yellow one was a great Wake Forest color.

Back