• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ZOMG! Scout Board Crashed

ibleedgoldandblack

Reaction score
Not enough cursing on their board must have caused it to go down.

Thought I would point it out after they delighted in this board being down last week.

My bad. I was arguing with the 5 Bzzinners and all 6 of us posting at one time must have caused the crash.

I'd love to gloat, but last week sucked for us, so I'm going to keep my mouth shut. Good luck to them getting it back up and running.

It is pretty ironic given the response of a few over there while this board was working through some kinks.

I'd love to gloat, but last week sucked for us, so I'm going to keep my mouth shut. Good luck to them getting it back up and running.

As bad as you guys are at managing a website, the Scout employees responsible for their message boards are even worse. :thumbsup:

There is an immediate uptick in the average intelligence of the internet when section2overalls can't post.

How do they even have the balls to gloat? There are like 4 people left on that board and posts from 2007 on the front page.

They allowed FireBz.com to be linked on their site... a fatal mistake, apparently.

the problem is scout.com and not anything specific to the wake site. IC is down as well. maybe they were doing something to get ready for tomorrow?

They've got to be so unreasonably pissed off about this.

They're fine with it, as long as the server goes to class and doesn't have any tattoos. As long as it's showing progress towards getting back online in 3 or 4 years they are completely satisfied with it.

They're fine with it, as long as the server goes to class and doesn't have any tattoos. As long as it's showing progress towards getting back online in 3 or 4 years they are completely satisfied with it.

I heard a rumor that Cagles believes they're much further along to getting it back up than he anticipated.

They allowed FireBz.com to be linked on their site... a fatal mistake, apparently.

lol at the thought of the AD plants losing their minds at FireBz.com and crashing the Scout boards so the few BzIners over there wouldn't see all the damning evidence that Bz can't coach for shit.

I heard a rumor that Cagles believes they're much further along to getting it back up than he anticipated.

The video I saw of the host playing around this weekend really gives me hope that it will be back up soon.

I just don't think you can wait and hope that some programmer joining their development team in 2014 is going to fix everything. Need to change the management first before we worry about potential new members leaving.

Back