PDA

View Full Version : Keeper's Spidey Hole

TWDeac
09-17-2012, 12:09 PM
Keeper has been relentlessly trolling the boards for the past few weeks, offering nothing of substance and being willfully offensive(Example #1 (http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?12392-Chick-Fil-A)and #2 (http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?12586-Womens-Center-Director)) in public and private messages.

Until he see's fit to act like a respectable member of the Wake Forest community, he can hang out in his spider hole.

bmoneydeac
09-17-2012, 01:17 PM
speaking of relentless trolls who offer nothing of substance and are willfully offensive...what up moonz!

Milhouse
09-17-2012, 02:03 PM
hey pard, careful with the "offer nothing of substance and are willfully offensive" accusations...............

deacvision7
09-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Glad I offer substance. At least some.

BeachBumDeac
09-17-2012, 06:51 PM
Don't flatter yourself.

RedSoxFaithful
09-17-2012, 10:56 PM
So is KeEpEr's IP being monitored for aliases? I always sort of wondered why Kanhoji didn't just do that.

TWDeac
09-17-2012, 11:20 PM
So is KeEpEr's IP being monitored for aliases? I always sort of wondered why Kanhoji didn't just do that.

I check every IP that registers for spammers so I'd see it if so.

RacerDeac
09-18-2012, 10:58 AM

Because he gets off on the attention of having his own thread.

ChrisL68
09-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Overreaction in my opinion. Hell, if we are going to confine attention whores to one thread, then rj is loooooong overdue.

Frankly, I don't see anything he posted that crazy on the Women's Center thread, and as a Wake fan, he should get more leeway than a KA.

He is certainly no more obnoxious than Caturday, who talks about how much money he makes every other post.

Deacsfan27
09-20-2012, 01:23 PM
What do you mean "more leeway"? He violates the don't be douchebag rule on every single post.

RacerDeac
09-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Quick check of the other board reveals that he's transferred his trolling talents back over there.

DistrictDeacon
09-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Quick check of the other board reveals that he's transferred his trolling talents back over there.

http://liberalvaluesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Obama-Mission-Accomplished.jpg

ChrisL68
09-20-2012, 08:58 PM
What do you mean "more leeway"? He violates the don't be douchebag rule on every single post.

There are alot of posters that do that regularly that aren't limited to one thread.

deacvision7
09-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Some people would have bitched no matter what the mods did. No win situation for them, so they did what they thought was best for the boards as a whole. Get over it and move on. Nobody is going to miss keeper here.

ChrisL68
09-21-2012, 08:39 AM
I just think it is funny that on one of the two threads that are an example of what he was banned for being "willfully offensive", he really didn't post anything that could be possibly considered a violation of any TOS on any board I have ever posted on.

There are alot of posters that nobody would miss here. Doesn't mean they should be banned.

TuffaloDeac10
09-24-2012, 02:44 PM
I just think it is funny that on one of the two threads that are an example of what he was banned for being "willfully offensive", he really didn't post anything that could be possibly considered a violation of any TOS on any board I have ever posted on.

There are alot of posters that nobody would miss here. Doesn't mean they should be banned.

And Keeper hasn't been banned.

lbE08
09-24-2012, 03:01 PM

He had some pretty terrible PMs to go with his trollthreading. It's warranted.

ChrisL68
09-24-2012, 04:10 PM
One of the mods told me that via PM but asked me to keep it confidential, so I had just let it drop.

I'm cool with it.