• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone havethe "No means No" pic from the game vs. Duke?

DeacKillsaDevil

Reaction score
Many thanks. Want to post an example on the Falcons board to try and promote a sign for the NFC Championship game.

The one I found on google is encrypted

Last edited:
2d2gaq0.jpg
[/IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2d2gaq0.jpg

down 12 in the second half...we actually came back to win that game in '04

Holy shit you are the legend that created that sign? Pos Rep.

He did - I remember spray painting the No Still Means No the following year in the parking lot. What was funny about both years was that it was never a camera angle that ESPN took during any of the previous free throws. Then as soon as Sheldon took to the line, ESPN switched cameras to show it... fun times. No longer fun times under this regime.

He did - I remember spray painting the No Still Means No the following year in the parking lot. What was funny about both years was that it was never a camera angle that ESPN took during any of the previous free throws. Then as soon as Sheldon took to the line, ESPN switched cameras to show it... fun times. No longer fun times under this regime.

Pos rep to you as well for the Dennis system avatar.

Pos rep to you as well for the Dennis system avatar. SEPARATE ENTIRELY!!!!!

No Means No
No Still Means No
No Will Always Mean No

Remember all three signs. Pretty sure a guy in my fraternity did the last one? Getting into fights with Duke fans was so much fun. Lee Melchionni will always be a dick. During the 03-04 year's home game he was giving us shit about being on the team and that we'd never be on the Joel floor. Needless to say he never played a minute. We won and rushed the court, multiple people made sure to tell him about us being on the court more than he was that day.

Pos rep to you as well for the Dennis system avatar. SEPARATE ENTIRELY!!!!!

Demonstrate Value
Engage Physically
Nurture Dependence
Neglect Emotionally
Inspire Hope
Separate Entirely

D.E.N.N.I.S

Back