• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +13.5 143.3 O/U

Without Ryan Kelly I could see us covering the +13.5 with a backdoor. I wouldn't touch either.

I'd be surprised if we covered, even backdoor. Duke is 0-2 on the road this year, including the emasculation at the hands of Miami. Their coaches have been feeding the team and media BS about how Wake is undefeated at home in ACC play. I expect them to be highly motivated at the tip, and for whatever reason our team gets off to terrible starts. Bad combo that could snowball into a scenario we've seen all too often.

I'd be surprised if we covered, even backdoor. Duke is 0-2 on the road this year, including the emasculation at the hands of Miami. Their coaches have been feeding the team and media BS about how Wake is undefeated at home in ACC play. I expect them to be highly motivated at the tip, and for whatever reason our team gets off to terrible starts. Bad combo that could snowball into a scenario we've seen all too often.

At least it is not a Tuesday. We have a chance don't we?

Good thing they're not betting the OGBoards.com funds based on these threads...

I would have lost the vig.... "Each seem a bit low to me."

would gave Lost the spread.....won O/U

the old adage is true that when it seems like a lock, go the other way.

Back