• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carl Tacy, ACC Legend

Wow. That list is a real "who's who" of nobodies, Gentleman Jim excepted of course. Meh, it might be worth $35 if all or some proceeds went to charity.

Decent list if you exclude the people who didn't play in the ACC(FSU, VT, BC and Miami). Travis Watson probably the biggest reach, primarily because he was in the ACC less than 10 years ago.
Edit: McIntyre is a bit of a reach too, but not by Clemson basketball standards.

Serious question: Did BKF die? He should have been all over this and I haven't seen him around the boards in a while.

He's boycotting for the next 25 years because we are retiring CP3's jersey.

Ha, he has been missing for longer than that. Surely some important shit happened 50 years ago this week but I haven't heard anything??? I'm worried.

My old friend Travis Watson!!!

(for those that don't know and prob don't remember, I got in a verbal sparring match w/ him during a game in 02).

Ace Custis is prob one of the best sports names ever.

Rep BKF left me on the Winston's Best Restaurant thread:

"the more i thought about your post, the more i realized you were right. i really have no business associating with a lot of the people on this board. that nobody condemned that $1300 meal thing should have convinced me. think i'll just fade away-bkf"

"the more i thought about your post, the more i realized you were right. i really have no business associating with a lot of the people on this board. that nobody condemned that $1300 meal thing should have convinced me. think i'll just fade away-bkf"

BKF loved to force his personal morals on everyone else. Had a lot in common with the religious right in that aspect.

He's done stuff like this before. On TOS he would disappear for months and even delete most of his posts. Unfortunately he always returns. There's probably a diagnosis that would explain such behavior.

My favorite story about Whittenburg was that he had 27?! at halftime of the UVA game in which he broke his foot vs Virginia in 1983. That dude could shoot.
Langdon could shoot as well. I remember being in the Joel as he lit up the Deacs with Carrawell guarding Duncan in 1997.

Why doesn't he just stick to the sports board? I know that a huge portion of the board is to the far left, so I tend to stay away from the politics board.

He's done stuff like this before. On TOS he would disappear for months and even delete most of his posts. Unfortunately he always returns. There's probably a diagnosis that would explain such behavior.

This perhaps explains why I haven't received the avalanche of pos rep I was expecting for what I thought was a great accomplishment.

Back