• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What would you coach?

Deacfreak07

Ain't played nobody, PAWL!
Reaction score
If you could coach any level of any sport, what would you choose and why?

-ESS EEE SEE Football because of the sheer absurdity of it.

-NBA because it would be fun as hell.

-Minor league baseball because of its quirks

Wake Forest basketball. You don't have to be good in order to keep your job and make a pile of cash.

High school football and wrestling. Once those boys turn 18 they're fair game. They're obviously okay with male on male contact from behind.

Coaching Professional Female Tennis players.

Travel the world. Spend time with some gorgeous ladies, and in many instances date/hook up with them. Able to actually sleep unlike many other coaching jobs. Great deal of money to be made if you're good.

Manchester United.

Because they are the greatest sports franchise/club that has ever been or will ever be.

Anonymous has the right answer.

I've coached U-8 soccer and U-14 boys hoops. That's the extent of my qualifications. But my dream job would be to coach any Wake sport. I'd be under qualified and would suck, but I'd have great job security as long as I was a good company man.

If money were no issue I would coach high school football and teach American history.

Hoops. I've already coached it, and I could do it again. I loved it, and the only reason I stopped was to go to grad school. Being a good coach is a lot more cerebral than meets the eye.

Hoops. I've already coached it, and I could do it again. I loved it, and the only reason I stopped was to go to grad school. Being a good coach is a lot more cerebral than meets the eye.

At what level?

Back